HP Deskjet F380 Driver Windows 7,8,8.1,10,XP,Vista And Mac
Drivers are software used to work with your PC. Each device requires drivers to work with your PC. So, in many cases, you can connect the device, and it will work automatically. So below we provide a driver for your HP Deskjet F380 that you can download on the link that we have provided below.
HP Deskjet F380 Driver
♦ Windows XP 32bit/64bit
♦ Windows Vista 32bit/64bit
♦ Windows 7 32bit/64bit
♦ Windows 8 32bit/64bit
♦ Windows 8.1 32bit/64bit
♦ Windows 10 32bit/64bit
♦ Mac OS X 10.12
♦ Mac OS X 10.11
♦ Mac OS X 10.10
♦ Mac OS X 10.9
♦ Mac OS X 10.8
♦ Mac OS X 10.7
♦ Mac OS X 10.6
♦ Mac OS X 10.5
In this article you can download a driver for HP Deskjet F380 which can be downloaded directly and very easy to download because there is no redirection to other sites, to download HP Deskjet F380 driver on this website can be directly downloaded at download link below. If you get a broken link on this site, Feel free to send us a message by contact.
To facilitate you in the process of installing the driver for HP Deskjet F380, then we also provide a way to install drivers for windows operating system and macintosh operating system under this HP Deskjet F380 driver download link, please follow our tutorial.
Download the driver that fits your operating system below.
Operating System(s): Windows 10 (32-Bit), Windows 10 (64-Bit), Windows 8.1 (32-Bit), Windows 8.1 (64-Bit), Windows 8 (32-Bit), Windows 8 (64-Bit), Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit), Windows XP (32-Bit), Windows XP (64-Bit)
- HP Deskjet F380 Windows Printer Driver Download (506.97 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8
- HP Deskjet F380 Mac Printer Driver Download (131.10 MB)
Guide To Install HP Deskjet F380 Driver for Windows
- Open the location in windows explorer where you save the HP Deskjet F380 driver, for those of you who have the driver CD then just enter it to the computer. Incidentally I do not have a driver CD so the files I use are downloaded.
- Double click the HP Deskjet F380 printer driver file, Click “Yes” when windows request approval. Then after that click “next” in the printer install dialog box.
- Then you are asked to choose “regional”, just select in “Asian” then click “Next”
- After that will appear a dialog box about “License Agreement”, then click “Yes” wait until the process is complete.
Installation progress is in progress, usually takes a few seconds.
- When finished istallasi, dialog box will appear that tells you to connect usb cable from HP Deskjet F380 printer to computer then turn on your HP Deskjet F380 printer.
- Please connect usb cable from HP Deskjet F380 printer to your computer and then turn on HP Deskjet F380 printer by pressing “On” button on printer. (Make sure the power cord is connected to the printer). The computer will detect the printer device you enter automatically until finally the installation process is complete with the appearance of the following dialog box.
- Then click “Complate” and the HP Deskjet F380 printer installation process you managed to do. Now your printer is ready for printing.
Guide To Install HP Deskjet F380 Driver for Macintosh
- Double click on the HP Deskjet F380 driver that has been downloaded, then open the folder shown by the arrow below and run pkg install file.
- A warning message will appear as shown below. To resolve this issue, go to “System Preferences” and “Security & Privacy”, then click “Open Anyway” to identify the driver.
Note: if “Allow downloaded apps from” is “Anywhere”, warning messages will not appear.
- So after the driver is identified, the driver will be installed automatically. During the process, the authentication window will appear to ask for the username and password on your macbook, the requested password is your MAC administration account (if you do not know it or how to find it, then contact Apple support for help). Then please click “Install Software” to continue the next process. For more details, follow the instructions we provide below.
- Then click continue
- Select the language you want, then click continue again
- Then click agree indicated by the arrow above
- Click install HP Deskjet F380 driver
- Fill your Macbook login password
- Then click continue installation, so it appears the installation was successfull, the software was installed.
- When finished, then restart your computer.
Hopefully a brief tutorial how to install the above HP Deskjet F380 printer can be useful for you who need. Do not be reluctant to share this tutorial to your friends who may need it.